Yes, the Internet can do more than help you watch kitten videos…
Although, watching kitten videos is a wonderful thing.
To prove it can do more, here are links to handy on-line tools for mathematics:
- Desmos — My favorite graphing tool (and it does more)
- GeoGebra — All kinds of stuff (calculators, probability, etc) — I first found it looking at the best way to create geometric shapes
- Greek Symbols at Overleaf — I don’t know about you, but I have not memorized enough of them, and this neat list includes the LaTeX for them 🙂
- Triangle Calculator — First used this to check my work on a problem where I had to use the Law of Cosines for the ambiguous case
- Symbolab — Recommended by a fellow student in my pre-calc class — it has multiple calculators that will help you check your work, a practice area, cheat sheets, and more
Any other links you think we should add? Please contact us.